January 5th: Dying

By now the dreams were becoming more and more frequent. It only changed between that judge guy and the dream with the black sludge. I started to experience organ failure, as the doctor diagnosed. I was going to die shortly if I didn't find an organ donor. The doctor put me on the waitlist and told me he was gonna call me when they find a suitable donor.

I needed both a new liver and a new kidney. He also said that it looks like I have some kind of growth in my stomache. Unfortunatly that was not covered by my insurance, so I was just fucked.

At home I called my wife and was gonna give her the news. But I couldn't bring myself to do it, so I quickly hung up and went to bed, crying myself to sleep.

I had a dream that night that was more surreal than the others. There was this giant humanoid being that was completely black. It was completely still, so in the dream I touched it's leg. That lead to it starting to shatter into a million little pieces and the shards fell to the ground, some of them hitting me in the head and back. I had to just carry them around with me for the remainder of the dream, walking in the dream was really difficult and become even more difficult as the shards kept drilling further into my flesh.

I then woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment