April 7th: Today

Which brings us to today. The reason I earlier said that I was going to die soon is because I saw the tall faceless man again, he was shorter than in my previous dreams. But, I was wide awake. He didn't even say anything, he just reached into me, like going through my skin and into my inner body. I didn't feel anything he was doing as I was terrified but he eventually pulled something out. It was a big ball of sludge, like what I had been throwing up.

His head opened up, revealing a big mouth with a razor sharp teeth and he ate it.

"Thank you for your complience in taking down this breaker of the order. But I'm afraid that now my protection of you has worn off. The Axiom will be with you shortly, goodbye" he said in the same booming voice and vanished.

I just sat there in bed, freaked out by this. I was just paralyzed by fear until a few hours later when I got up and started writing this blog.

I'm not sure what will happen, but I think I'm definatly going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment