January 2nd: Sludge

I woke up and  quickly headed for the bathroom. I started to hurl like a waterfall. It wasn't the typical puke that you see, but rather a chunky gray sludge. I found it of course paculiar but decided not to put much focus on it as I couldn't afford to miss a day at work.

Well I could, but I didn't want to.

I loved my job and had a perfect attendance record. I sometimes even came in early to refill the coffee. Well, I went to work and my collegues as always were happy to see me.

Work for the most part was uneventful and they issued a half-day due to a conference. I went home, made myself some pancakes and lay down on the couch. My stomache was much better and I was feeling dandy, if not a bit sleepy, which resulted in a small nap.

The dream I had was much more visual than the one before. I was in the middle of the city looking up at a tall man with completely white skin, no face, and incredibly long arms and legs. His fingers seemed more like branches than actual fingers, but despite this being some kind of monstorous creature, he was wearing a suit. He then looked at me.

"Let it be spoken that the axiom shall have no mercy on you. The devouring one is what both destroys and gives you hope as you like some others are a victim of one who doesn't follow the order. This is a complex situation. I shall think it over." he said in a very booming voice. Although where he was speaking from was unclear.

He then proceeded to stomp on me, which woke me up in terror.
This dream was so, well weird and detailed that I didn't know what to think.

It was similar to the dream that Meteor Mike said he had. I interviewed him after the incident, but got little out of him as he was sick.

But, despite my job as a reporter for a magazine of the strange and unusual...I was a skeptic. I tried googling what this dream could mean but found nothing substantial.

I later found out everything.
And I wish I hadn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment